Initial 90 Minute Consultation – £65
An exciting consultation in which New Clients are introduced to the World of Kinesiology and how muscle testing can be used to investigate imbalances within the body.
During your Initial Consultation we will look at:
- Body Type: there are 3 main body type classifications – these are tested in order to help establish traits & influences which may be relevant for you and therefore worth investigating further
- Priority Meridian: this is tested in order to establish key areas of your health which are fundamental to maintaining balance & wellness within your whole body. Your priority meridian will often represent an area in which health complaints manifest physically
- Health Hurdles: Elements which have the potential to negatively impact your health like imbalances of microbiology within the gut, build up to toxic metals and residual radiation from x-rays, scans or treatment
- Food Sensitivity Testing: Food has the potential to be one of our biggest healers, but if you are reacting to a particular food it also has the potential to really upset your system. Identification of any key food sensitivities is an important first step on the path to optimum wellness
- Vitamin and Mineral Imbalances: Vitamins, Minerals, Essential Fatty Acids and Friendly Gut Flora are all key to optimal functionality of cellular processes within the body. Identifying imbalances of any of the above and the correct nutrients required to rectify this has the potential to give the body the right nutrition to restore balance.
- Nutritional Supplementation Advice: Identifying relevant nutritional supplements can save an incredible amount of money and also help you achieve your health goals more effectively. Make sure you bring any nutritional supplements you are already along to your consultation so that they can be tested to ensure they are strengthening your system and therefore having the desired effect!
- Balancing techniques to bring key areas identified within the consultation back into balance
Follow up 60 minute consultations – £50
- Continuation and reinforcement of balances carried out during your initial consultation
- Opportunity to check progress so far and move onto further aspects of your health which need bringing back into balance
- Follow up report detailing dietary, supplementation and lifestyle recommendations following your consultation
- 15% discount off any recommended supplements which I can arrange to be delivered to your address of choice
- I am available to answer any questions you may have between consultations either via email or phone
60 Minute Digestive MOT – £55
- Consultation dedicated solely to your Digestive Health
Hair Analysis Report and Consultation – £60
Your hair analysis test enables the generation of a comprehensive report of nutritional and environmental factors which could be impacting your overall health
Factors which are detailed in the report are:
- 16 most common Vitamins
- 16 most common Minerals
- Essential fatty acids (Omega 3 6 and 9)
- 13 groups of Antioxidants
- 23 Amino Acids
- Toxins – Chemicals, Radiation, Toxic metals etc
- Microbiology – Bacteria, Fungus, Moulds/Spores, Parasites, Virus
- EMF and ELF
- Foods and food additives – those foods and additives to avoid
The results of the hair test are generated and used within the consultation.
Along with this very comprehensive report I will email through an additional BodyTruth report detailing advice following the outcomes of the hair test.
- 3 Follow up consultations with the third HALF PRICE
- Total price = £135 Package price £112.50 (Saving £22.50)
Optimal Health and Vitality Package
- Initial consultation
- Hair Analysis Report and Consultation HALF PRICE
- Total price = £125 Package price £95 (Saving £30)
Please note that all supplementation recommendations are charged separately to the above consultation fees. I do offer a 15% discount on all recommended nutritional supplements.
[All prices correct at time of publication and are subject to change.]